By Friday most of the participating bloggers will have found Wine #2 waiting for them on their doorstep. And accompanying the bottle of wine is a delicious little treat …
… and of course the clues!
- Altitude of the region ranges from around 250-400 metres (approx 800-1300 feet) above sea level
- In general, winters are cool and wet but summer days are warm, dry and sunny here
- It is very popular with wine tourists
- Spicy aroma of rich fruit cake
- Rich berry flavours with a hint of dark chocolate
- Velvety texture
What red wine that reminds you of fruit cake, chocolate and velvet?