We are delighted to announce the following bloggers have won a trip to Jacob’s Creek winery (Barossa Valley) in Australia in 2013:
- Australia – Andrew Graham, Oz Wine Review
- UK - Becci Edmondson, Feedetgastro
- Poland - Karolina Obuch, Do trzech dych
- Canada - Angela Aiello, Angela Aiello
- Nordics - Anna Kärkkäinen (Finland), Mademoiselledeblancs
- Rest of World – Sarah Walton (Dubai), The Hedonista
The name of the blogger who scored the highest in the USA was
- USA – Pamela Heiligenthal/Marc Hinton, Enobytes
We hope that all the winners will be able to come at the same time – a kind of mini blogger conference – somewhere between 18-25 March 2013. This is during vintage in Australia!
For those who didn’t win, thanks so much for giving it a go and joining us on the ride. A total of 60 bloggers across the world were brave enough to submit their guesses, of which 28 correctly identified the region and variety for all three wines.
A special mention goes to the 12 bloggers in the USA who got into the spirit and submitted answers for the fun of it, despite not being able to receive a prize (due to US laws). Sometimes it is just great to be involved.
Cheers to all,
from The Label Project team